SORRY,THE PRACTICE HAS NOW CLOSED .
We recommend that you have your eyes examined at least every two years or more frequently if advised. Contact lens wearers should have their eyes and lens wear reviewed annually.
- Comprehensive eye
examinations- and good medicine takes time !
- Dilated pupil examinations
- Dilation, or opening of the pupil of the eye, helps see inside the eye when pupils are too small, as normally happens with ageing . It is painless, and the pupil returns to its normal size in a few hours. Dilation is always optional. We recommend this is done on adults over about 50 years of age and occasionally younger.
- Digital retinal photography
Our digital retinal camera allows for detailed inspection of the back of your eyes, detecting subtle changes and early signs of eye conditions, and possibly general health concerns . Repeated photography allows us to compare new photos against old to estimate the speed of changes over time.
- Computerised visual fields-
an especially useful tool in glaucoma and for unexplained headaches.
- Glaucoma, macular degeneration
- Diabetic eye disease
and hypertension screening.
We can also arrange further assessment with an Ophthalmologist (eye doctor) if needed.
Eyewear- See well and look great!
A pair of glasses isn’t just about having great eyesight; it's about looking great too. Some of the ranges we carry include the following brands:-.
- Wayne Cooper
- Miti eyewear